Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2010

Day 1: Arriving and Dir en grey concert

So... Now I'm here and it's... not really different from what I thought. It's rather like being in Munich then in Tokyo except for the language. XD The flight was long and exhausting, Honeh just take a few pictures from the plain, but it looked awesome!






























The pictures were taken about 5am in the morning shortly before Beijing. XD The air was... disgusting... It was just a thick ugly GREY. Everything was grey, I wonder how they can see something from the Tower. Our flight to Japan went around 8:30am and we were in Haneda at 12pm. Right after the landing we went to Ikebukuro to check in and after that we went to Shinkiba Cast, were Dir en grey played a one-man.

So... Dir en grey is some special topic... I was looking forward for the concert and when they came on stage I was pretty excited.. But Kyo didn't look like he's well and even did some a capella songs that hurt me so much, I almost felt my heart ache. Toshiya was... kind of drunk and throw his beer bottle into the crowd, something I disliked. Everyone can say that alcohol isn't THAT bad but Toshiya isn't one like that who needs alcohol to get attention or self-confidence. That's why I hate it so much. And I love Kyo. I don't know why but he has such a charisma that catch me in any ways... I love his hands, his gestures. Anyway, Kaoru looks like... an emo. He hadn't any interaction with the other members but who cares because Kaoru stinks. XD (insider) Die was drunken as well and made a fool out of himself... Neither Honeh or me really understood what some things meant so.. *shrugs* The setlist was btw. one of the most aggressive I ever heard of them. Full of loud, aggressive songs... The only calm one was Saijou no uta. 'To be scared' is not the right word, but it was... hm... unusual. The japanese fans are AMAZING... 'nuff said. I think everyone who ever went to a concert in Japan knows that. /D Now it's almost 12am and we need to got to bed. This is live sign so you know that I'm alive. :3

Baibai! <3

Keine Kommentare: